As we move into a new year, I explain how We Are Libertarians will impact our communities, the libertarian movement, and our listeners.
Our mission is to explain politics, society and culture to the average American.
Our main goal is to be relevant.
So what are the needs of the average American?
- They want to understand without being manipulated.
- They want to know what’s important instead of what’s popular.
- They want to be less lonely.
- They want to solve society’s problems.
How do we achieve this?
- We start by treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- We seek to understand. Listen.
- We seek to be good neighbors.
- We seek to be good citizens.
- We seek our principles and not popularity.