We Are Libertarians helps you sound smarter while talking to your friends. If you struggle to understand politics, we explain it from an independent, libertarian point of view with all of the irreverence it deserves. We toss out the screaming heads, put people before political parties, and give context to the news to make you think. We exist to demystify, delegitimize, and desanctify government.
Our host is Chris Spangle, a fifteen year veteran of politics and media. He leads a discussion amongst friends and high-profile guests that span the libertarian spectrum of thought. Founded in 2012, the main podcast posts on Wednesdays.
The show is made up of several series. The majority of episodes are episodes explaining a story in the news. We label these so you can easily look up episodes in the RSS feed by keyword.
- The Swamp Explained is a look at the inner workings of Washington DC with Rob Quartel.
- The Path to Libertarianism features interviews with prominent libertarians discussing the influences that led them to libertarianism.
- Path to Libertarianism Q&A takes all of the basic questions that new libertarians may have about the philosophy and answers them.
- The Cost – The Human Toll of Public Policy is a conversation with someone that has dealt with the true costs of government intervention.
- Libertarian Politics and Policy is a short look at how libertarians would organize society. (Formerly WAL Daily)
- We occasionally feature political and ideological debates.
- We also offer two bonus shows for our Patreon members. Ideological Origins is an in-depth look at how political ideas have developed through history. Build the WAL is a show that discusses the inside details of building a platform like WAL.
- Subscribe to the podcast: https://link.chtbl.com/we-are-libertarians
- Support us on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/wearelibertarians
- Get The Libertarian Aurora email - http://eepurl.com/dDQSev
- Join the Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/wearelibertarians
- Listen to WAL Network Shows - https://wearelibertarians.com/shows/
- Subscribe to the YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/WeAreLibertarians
- Start a Liberty & Chill - https://wearelibertarians.com/liberty-chill
March 8th, 2012 | 1 hr 1 min
iran, israel, super tuesday
We Are Libertarians is a weekly podcast for millennial Libertarians!
March 7th, 2012 | 58 mins 59 secs
Chris discusses how the We Are Libertarians podcast gets made, what equipment is used, and at minute 45 discusses the guiding philosophies of the network.
March 7th, 2012 | 29 mins 57 secs
Chris Spangle, Creighton Harrington, Greg Lenz, Gena Martinez, and Joe Ruiz discuss the origins of We Are Libertarians, how they found libertarianism, and what principles each finds important.
July 22nd, 2011 | 23 mins 16 secs
guest appearances, lpin podcast
Klosinski vs. the Cordry Sweetwater Conservancy District has ramifications for every property owner in the state of Indiana.
July 21st, 2011 | 21 mins 19 secs
guest appearances, lpin podcast
Federal PAC Atlas Liberty has been more active than in previous years. After the 2010 elections, they hired a new Executive Director, Evan McMahon.
March 4th, 2011 | 50 mins 19 secs
“Two rescheduled guests and a really long week of scrambling later, we came out with one of our best shows yet. Chris Spangle and April D Gregory, our political insiders, take us on a wild ride of making fun of politicians,
January 28th, 2010 | 2 mins 35 secs
gay marriage, speeches
LPIN Executive Director Chris Spangle speaks out against the Indiana Gay Marriage Amendment at the Indiana Equality Action press conference.
July 9th, 2009 | 10 mins 44 secs
Chris Spangle appears on the Libertarian Solution show.